Important Information ABOUT COVID-19
COVID-19 has been a challenging time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we sincerely appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. We have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as well as we’ll be taking care of them.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office: Please wear a face mask when entering and leaving the Office
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the treatment area, and temperatures will be checked. Any patient showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office, with the exception of Parents of children under 18. Other family members will be asked to stay outside whenever possible.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time. If you wish, You may send a text message to (856) 448-2191 stating that you have arrived, and we will respond by letting you know when to come into the office.
- The waiting area will be spaced apart to allow for at least 6 feet of distancing.
- We ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated. Public areas, including our restroom, will be cleaned and sterilized after each use.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regard to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- All surfaces that come in contact with the patient will be wiped with an approved disinfectant.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution. We want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one. We have always been practicing “Universal Precautions”. These are just additional measures we are now taking. This may be the “New Normal” way of treatment for a while, and we are ready and eager to begin. You are part of our Dental Family and we want your visit to be a safe, comfortable, and pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you soon.
With Warmest Regards,
May 05, 2021
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps