Sinsational Smile Teeth Whitening
Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with our simple “whitening” procedure.
What are the details of teeth whitening?
It’s safe, quick, and inexpensive. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth. You can lighten only your upper teeth or both the upper and lower, depending on how much you show when you talk and smile.
There are many reasons you might have stained teeth. The most common reasons for a dull smile are:
- Tobacco products
- Tannin-based beverages such as coffee or wine
- Pigmented foods such as curry, chocolate, or cherries
- Poor oral hygiene
- Silver fillings
- Excess fluoride
- Tooth trauma
How is teeth whitening done?
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Corrects brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and brings a smile alive
Create your best smile with our in-office 20 minute teeth whitening services at our dental practice. We always use the most up-to-date technology for our smile-brightening services to give you a beautiful smile.
Dr. Katz will examine your teeth and gums to determine if whitening is safe for your teeth—and if the process will benefit your smile. “Sinsational Smile” teeth whitening gifts you with a beautifully bright smile. “Sinsational Smile” teeth whitening may be a great option for you, although please consider the following questions:
- Do you have any composite restorations, bonding, or fillings?
- Do you have veneers?
- Do you have cavities?
- Are your teeth in good health?
- Does your enamel look tinted gray, black, or blue?
- Do you have exposed tooth roots?
- Do you have periodontitis?
- Are your teeth sensitive?
- Are there cracks in any teeth?
“Sinsational Smile” teeth whitening is a brand new system which is much easier and gentler than previous in-office systems. In only 20 minutes in the office you will receive a “power boost” treatment which will allow you to get a real head start on the self treatments at home which follows. It can brighten your smile up to eight shades! Clinical studies have shown that whitening your teeth through professional whitening services is safe and effective.
Request an appointment for your teeth whitening or other cosmetic dentistry services at the Audubon, NJ office of Dr. Michael Katz.
Considerations for Teeth Whitening
Over-the-counter bleaching agents are available for purchase at drug stores and pharmacies. However, since these products can cause harm to the gums and teeth, it’s better to use products that our practice recommends.